Early Monday, as a wave of new arrivals wheeled their luggage down streets in search of their accommodation, and others wanted to know where to pick up their delegate badges, the first official day of the 70th International Festival of Creativity began with three more shortlists: Brand Experience & Activation; Creative B2B; and Creative Data.
After 167 Canadian entries made Sunday’s 17 shortlists, just 13 were on Monday’s lists.
In the Experience Track, it was the Brand Experience & Activation Lions, while Creative B2B and Creative Data were unveiled from the Engagement Track.
Intelligent customer journeys and immersive experiences—captivating audiences at every touch point.
Brand Experience & Activation Track: 9 entries
- BBDO Toronto and Muskrat Magazine were nominated three times for “Missing Matoaka”
- FCB Toronto and Adidas were nominated twice for “Runner 321”
- Taxi and Native Women’s Association of Canada for “Change the Bill”
- Rethink and IKEA for “IKEA Window Shopping”
- Rethink and Decathlon for “Ability Signs”
- McCann Toronto and Love & Nudes for “Stage Zero Collection”
Creativity that captivates at every touchpoint, authentic interaction and immersive experiences that engage consumers and impact culture.
None of Canada’s 12 submissions to the Creative B2B Lions were shortlisted, however two campaigns were shortlisted two times each in Creative Data.
Creative Data: 4 entries
- Performance Art and BMW were shortlisted twice for “The Hofmeister Kink”
- Dentsu and Skip the Dishes were shortlisted twice for “Inflation Cookbook”